SQL MDF Fix
Get SQL Server Fix Toolbox to answer how to fix database MDF and repair the damage of SQL files, occurred after viral infections and other issues, damaging the structure of database items.
This method of fix SQL Server MDF file guarantees the highest performance of MDF SQL fix so it can be applied separately or combined with regular backups. Anyway, the tool-fix MDF tool considerably increases chances of database restoration, analyzes the structure of corrupted databases and converts output information in two supported formats.
The MS SQL MDF fix software offers the following services for database administrators:
- Highest intelligence of .MDF fix it engine and heuristic algorithms, developed by SQLMDFFix.com to improve the quality of analysis;
- Offers full compatibility with Windows 7 and older versions of this operating system, works on any hardware regardless its performance;
- Fixes all errors automatically by following the directions of SQL Server Fix Toolbox, rebuilds the structure of MS SQL Server databases;
- Exports all repaired items to SQL databases directly or saves this information as SQL scripts for further analysis of processing;
- Recovers all database objects, including tables, procedures, data types, triggers, functions and other items, stored in MS SQL Server format;
- Provides step by step user guide, describing all nuances of database restoration, however it is not always needed due to the ease of recovery engine;
Note: The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). SQL Server Fix Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. SQL Server Fix Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version.
System requirements: Windows 98 or higher
Select a corrupted database in MS SQL Server format to repair data from.
Preview the data, that can be retrieved from corrupted files with *.mdf extension.
Choose the method of data exporting.
Preview data export reports.